MONDRAGON Cooperative Corporation S. COOP. (hereinafter, MONDRAGON), with NIF-F20350823 domiciled at Pº José María Arizmendiarrieta 5, registered in the Cooperative Registry under No. 162 on 02-8-1991, and registered in the Euskadi Cooperative Registry under number 2/ 91 folio GUI-324 entry 324.
- What data do we process?
We treat and store all the data that the User provides through the PRIMUS project website. We collect the necessary data to guarantee access and all its services and functionalities, from a multi-channel environment:
- In each form the required data that must be provided for each functionality are specified, depending on the voluntary participation in the communities or subscription to the online magazine.
The data will be processed by MONDRAGON until the end of the PRIMUS project (20/04/2025) plus a subsequent period of (twelve) 12 months according to the participation requirements of the HORIZON Europe Framework Program.
- Purpose What does the candidate consent to when providing their data?
The PRIMUS Project Portal offers the user three clear functionalities:
- Subscription to the information service for professionals of the “Industrial Community”
- Subscription to the information service for citizens in the “Citizen Community”
- Subscription to the information service of the PRIMUS Project newsletter.
The user expressly accepts the treatment of the data provided in order to access the information offered by the project.
- Obligations of the user
The user agrees to the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, to keep it updated and is responsible for informing MONDRAGON of any changes to it.
- Are the data communicated to third parties?
- Public Administration, Courts and Tribunals
If government authorities, such as state security bodies, Judges and/or Courts, request or require information or if it is necessary to present it to comply with any Law, MONDRAGON will notify said third parties of the data that they formally request.
- How can the User exercise their rights of access, deletion, rectification, portability and opposition?
The User will always be able to modify their data and/or unsubscribe, whenever they wish, by sending a communication to email@example.com.
In addition, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and oppose the processing of their personal data, by writing to MONDRAGON Corporación Cooperativa S. COOP, identified in the first point of this Policy, or through firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
- Information Security and Confidentiality Measures.
MONDRAGON has adopted the appropriate security measures in its systems and files. It has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the candidate provides through the Portal, thus ensuring its integrity and confidentiality.
- What if the candidate is a minor?
MONDRAGON Cookies Policy
- ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or by following the instructions in this policy, you can modify and manage the configuration of our cookies. If you continue without modifying your settings, we will understand that you agree with them.
- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages and uses them, they differ:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains, and therefore we use them.
- Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not managed directly by us, but by a third party (e.g. Google services) that also uses them.
Keep in mind that, in the case of using third-party cookies, if the cookie configuration system of this website does not allow them to be avoided, once accepted by the user, you will have to eliminate them from the options of the browser you use, or through the systems established by the third party itself.
Depending on how long they are active:
- Session cookies: they allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that they are stored and are only valid for the duration of an active session, that is, during their visit to the web, without any remaining on your device. .
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
According to its purpose:
- Technical/functional cookies: they improve navigation and the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: they allow statistical measurement and analysis of the number of users and what use they make of the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioural cookies: they allow us to analyse Internet browsing habits to display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- HOW CAN YOU MODIFY THE COOKIES?
The user can always customize the use of «cookies», as well as prevent the collection of these by modifying the browser options. Depending on the browser, the cookie settings will be in one place or another. You can locate it if you use the «Help» function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notice of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on your hard drive.
By completely blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly. Keep in mind that if you do not accept our cookies, you will not be able to use the access for clients, nor the client extranet, nor the customization of the font size.
You can obtain more information about us through our legal notice or by sending an email to the address email@example.com